Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Something new

With all the changes in my life recently I decided why not do a blog? It could be fun, a place where I can share all the different expierences that I am having and people might even read it ;P So I am doing it, I am going to write a blog. It was kind of hard decideing what to name it but I think that I have made an appropriate choice. When your plans change....because boy did they! Never in my wildess imagination did I think that I would move across the country to live with people I had never met before to practically become part of a family. But God had a plan and so far I'm liking God's plan a whole lot more then mine. Well I must go so goodbye for now and I will write again soon.
Yours Truely
Heather

1 comment:

  1. This will be a fun way for you to share with friends and family...I can't wait to see how we make you laugh... :o)

    This first post made me smile...I did not know God had a plan for us either..we are truly blessed to have you in our lives...I enjoy a sense of calm and am constantly amazed by how much you adapt and understand. It takes a special person to be able to blend with our family and shift work. I am glad the Lord has blessed us with you Heather!

    ReplyDelete