Thursday, November 11, 2010

A happy heart moment

“Uh-oh Miss Heather.”  A faraway voice calls.
 I pause closing the blinds to listen better.
“Uh-oh Miss Heather.” The small calm but concerned voice of Evangel says.
Oh no! What does that voice mean? I’ve never heard that tone before.
“What’s wrong?” I called walking toward the stairs.
“Uh-oh Miss Heather.” Evangel  says at the top of the stairs with her wet hair hanging down around the front of her face with a towel on top of her hair that I had wrapped around her head a minute before.“It came undone.”
So there’s me at the bottom of the stairs and Evangel at the top with her wet hair covering her face with a towel on top. She raised her head to look at me through her wet strands of hair, I smiled, she smiled and we both broke into peals of laughter. This is what I like to call a happy heart moment ;P

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! I guess that is better than...."Help Me....Help Me....I said Help Me! PLEASE HELP ME! I pooped!!!! HELP!"

    ReplyDelete