Monday, December 27, 2010

Frank call

This morning I walked into Evangels room to put away laundry. She was lying in her bed and Michael was sitting beside the bed watching her. “What’s wrong Evangel?” I asked.
“I’m tired,” she said.
Michael sitting there looking exasperated shook his head and said, “We had an argument,” he took a deep breath and then started his long winded explanation. “And I really think that she is trying to Frank call me because she was fine a few minutes ago, and she wasn’t tired at all. But then we were fighting and now she’s mad but saying that she’s tired.”
I must say that I was only half listening to the second half because my brain froze at the frank call and I was trying not to laugh while he was telling me something that he thought was serious.  Oh the things kids say……

No comments:

Post a Comment